[table id=18 /]
One thing that you’re always short of on your countertop is space and with an air fryer that folds up that’ll be the least of your worries. we try to save any space where we can in the kitchen and these are a great idea. Using an air fryer that folds up can seem a bit daunting at first, but trust me you’ll get the hang of it within the first few uses. Once you do, you’ll wonder how you ever used those other air fryers out there.
How to use an air fryer that folds up
We pride ourselves on not just giving you information, but showing you as well. That’s why we’ve put together this step-by-step guide on how to use an air fryer that folds up.
We’ll use a chicken breast recipe; yes, a foldable air fryer can cook just like any other air fryer.
- We’ll start off with making some spatchcooked breast by first seasoning them and then coating them in flour
- Next we have to prep our air fryer that folds up by making sure it’s vented, make sure it’s not overfilled so you don’t risk spilling when closing. Once you’ve done that put in it some oil for frying, turn the temperature up and turn it on.
- Next we have to let the air fryer that folds up preheat for 5 minutes.
- After that we have to place our chicken breast inside the air fryer that folds up and then close it up.
- Next we can start cooking at 365 degrees Fahrenheit and the following is our cook times.
- We’ll then take it out of the air fryer and let it rest for 10 minutes, so you can enjoy your spatchcooked breast.
Advantages of an air fryer that can fold up:
reduces cooking time by as much as 40%, its small size allows heat to be evenly and faster distributed in your food making it cook faster
it’s easy to carry and transport, making it the perfect appliance for your RV
looks great on the countertop and saves countertop space,
easy to clean because it separates into three pieces and is dishwasher safe
Disadvantages of an air fryer that can fold up
It does take a little bit of practice before getting it right.
How to Use an Air Fryer That Folds Up
If you are looking for a great way to fry your chicken and other foods without all the mess, then I think a foldable air fryer that can be easily transported is for you.
It’s very easy to install and use, and it does what it says it’ll do. If you are looking for more than just an air fryer you can find a foldable air fryer that can double as a grill or even a griddle. It’s fairly inexpensive (depending on which one you choose), and has many uses. It’s durable and very easy to clean. We definitely recommend this product.
This’s a must have if you live in a small apartment or are in a family of 2 or 3.