|Feature/ Brand||Instant Pot Duo Plus 6 in 1 Pressure Cooker||Ninja Foodi Deluxe Electric Pressure Cooker||Instant Duo 7 in 1 Electric Pressure Cooker|
|Display Type||One Touch Easy to read semi digital||touch sensitive digital display||semi digital, one touch easy|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
|How many pounds cake it can cook||3||4||3.5|
|Capacity and Servings||6 quarts for 3 persons||8 quarts for 4 persons||8 quarts for 4 persons|
|Price||Check price||Check price||Check price|
With the versatility of the nonstick electric cooker for cake there’s no reason to have an oven. It can cook just about anything (pudding, chocolate cake, stew) and it’s easy to use. It also doesn’t take up as much space in your kitchen. So if you’re looking for a unique and fun way to cook food this is the perfect option.
How an Electric cooker works?
The electric cooker is a great way to use your time instead of spending time in the oven at the holidays. It all starts with the bread pan that has a nonstick, electrically heated coating on it. There are four components for the bread pan:
1) The power cord (it’s a little longer than the burner).
2) A heating element.
3) The control board (it looks like an electrical circuit board).
4) The plug (the output).
To use the cooker, you wrap a hot pad around the bread pan and place it on the heating element. The bread pan needs to be big enough that you can drop it in and out of the oven and put it back in without burning your fingers.
There’s a small hole in each corner of the bread pan so when you take it out your fingers won’t get burned either.
When you want to cook something, instead of putting it in the oven you put it on the baking stone or baking sheet that comes with this electric cooker.
The power cord plugs into a normal electrical outlet.
How to use it
1) Make sure the power is off by pressing the “cancel” button. If it lights up press it again until you see the “off” sign.
2) Unplug the cooker and put your pan on a hot pad.
3) Put your product in the pan, (I used a chocolate cake mix and a two cans of soup). Close the lid.
4) The nonstick coating inside the pan will cook your product. Once it is done you can take it out and eat it.
- Plug in the appliance to power, and press cancel to display “off”.
- Put the pan on a hot pad, and add 1/2 cup of water to the bowl.
- Add ingredients in order of suggested amounts by instructions. I used 3/4 cup of egg substitute, 1 tsp. of baking powder, 1/4 cup oil and 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract. Then add your cake mix (I used Betty Crocker chocolate cake mix, you can however use any recipe to your liking). 4. Place the baking sheet inside, and cook for 8 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Unplug the appliance, remove the pan, remove the baking sheet and cool on wire racks for 10 minutes before removing from pans.
- Cool completely on racks and serve as desired.
Advantages of an Electric cooker compared to Traditional Cooking
- With an electric cooker, there is no preheating required so the cooking time is faster.
- Another advantage is that there’s no messy splattering and no cleanup (except for the frying pan).
- This cooker does not have a lot of parts so it’s easy to clean up after use as well as store when not in use.
- Another great advantage is that you don’t have to be tied down to a stove. Not only does this cooker save time, but it also saves space. You no longer have to use an oven, and you can enjoy cooking outside or in any room of your house.
- It is very versatile in cooking. It’s not only for baking but can work wonders for you in the kitchen generally.
- Another advantage is that with the nonstick heating element and cooling surface, you’re more “in control” of the cooking process so you know exactly as it’s getting ready to be done.
- It’s also a one-stop cooking solution so there isn’t a problem in heating or cooling your food. You can check on how things are coming along with your meals any time since it has an LCD temperature display.
Disadvantages of an Electric cooker compared to Traditional Cooking
- It is easy for overcooking to occur, because you are not able to smell the food cooking, like you can when you put it in the oven.
How to clean the electric cooker?
This is really easy to clean because there’s nothing that splatters during cooking. After you cook your product, just wash the pan with soap and water and wipe it dry. Then store it away until you need it again.
What else can you do with your electric cooker?
- Frying. You can use your electric cooker to either regularly fry food, shallow fat fry or deep fry any foods.
- Steam or simmering with liquids. There’s no need for a thermometer to monitor your food when cooking is done. You can use the nonstick heating surface or the steam function for quick simmering or steaming of vegetables, seafood and soups.
- Make hot chocolate and other hot drinks.: Fill the bowl with hot water and add hot chocolate mix to ingredients.
- Sautéing. Any food you need sautéed; your electric cooker comes through. 3. Roasting. Roast your favorite Italian dinner or pop in your favorite roast when you are in a rush.
- Bake: Bake beans and chicken for family dinner or party, so easy to use and clean up.
- Deep fry: With the nonstick surface, you can deep fry without any splattering and cleanup is easy because it does not drip.
- Boiling. An electric cooker can also be used to boil any foods before frying them. Its faster than your ordinary stove and very efficient.
- Steaming. You can prepare your favorite foods steamed with your electric cooker. Steaming is a healthy way to cook because it cooks the food without making it greasy.
- Simmering: This is a shortcut for cooking your favorite recipes, and can always be used in case of emergencies or if you don’t want to heat up the kitchen.
- Cooking on the BBQ: This can be used in order to cook any foods on the barbeque while grilling your meat or vegetables.
- Warm up foods for your baby and/or toddler. The electric cooker will keep your food warm for hours whilst you’re not looking.
- Grilling vegetables and fruits (just make sure to evenly space them so they do not burn).
This electric cooker takes saving time to another level. You can have your cake or food done in half the usual time. With pressure incorporated cooking, this is the best option for your nonstick electric cooker for cake. This electric cooker can be used to make cakes, soups and more. The cooking time will be cut down considerably with this electric cooker as compared to stoves and ovens. You can also steam vegetables or meats in this cooker. The digital control system also allows you to choose the temperature of your food, depending on your preference and recipe instructions. This electric cooker can be used to cook your favorite foods in just 15 minutes. The heating element is also made of nonstick coating which guarantees consistent heat and no burns during cooking.
This electric multicooker will cook fast and will save you time. You can use it to cook rice, meats and your favorite veggies. Clean up is also a breeze with this electric cooker as there’s no splattering of any food inside or out. With its nonstick heating surface, you can avoid the burnt food during cooking. You can cook steamed veggies, boiled rice, roast meats and more.
This electric cooker is not only for cooking cakes but can also be used for making soups, chili and many other foods. This electric cooker has a digital control panel that allows you to choose the temperature of your food. It is also equipped with a digital control panel that allows you to choose from 15 heat settings. This will allow you to adjust the temperature depending on your recipe instructions and personal preferences.
This electric cooker is designed for making short cuts. This electric cooker can cook rice under 3 minutes or steamed food in 5 minutes. It is also equipped with a digital control panel that allows you to choose your cooking temperature, depending on your preference and recipe instructions. This electric cooker also comes with a cookbook that contains different recipes for different occasions. The nonstick surface will allow you to avoid the burnt food during cooking.
This electric cooker gives you the choice to cook many recipes as it has a variety of cooking functions. In fact, this electric cooker comes with 12 cooking functions. These functions include: bake, roast, broil, stew, rice cook, cake bake and steam.
This allows you to put your favorite recipes in any containers such as: a bowl, plate or a cup. This electric cooker can be used to steam vegetables, meats and soups. The recipe book that comes with it offers recipes for different occasions. The digital control panel allows you to select the cooking temperature depending on your preference and recipe instructions.
The nonstick surface keeps off any food from sticking to the cooker giving you an easy time cleaning up.
There are so many benefits of using an electric cooker for baking your cake, but it can also be used for other purposes such as cooking rice, meats and veggies. There’s also no need for modifying or changing the height of your cake when doing the panning. So, in the end, there is no need to waste money on another mixer or alter your design.