|Feature/ Brand||Instant Pot Duo Plus 6 in 1||Ninja Foodi Deluxe Electric Pressure Cooker||Instant Duo 11 in 1 Electric Pressure Cooker|
|Cooking Presets||pressure cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute, yogurt maker, warmer, sterilizer||pressure cooker, saute, sears, slow cooker, dehydrator, steamer, cooker, air fryer||air fryer, roaser, steamer, saute, dehydrator, slow cooker|
|How Long You Cook food to be canned||30 minutes||20 minutes||25 minutes|
|Capacity and how many people it is suitable for||6 quarts for 3 people||8 quarts for 4 persons||8 quarts for 4 persons|
|Price||Check price||Check price||Check price|
Canning is now fundamental need at home and has been expedited by the electric pressure cooker that you can can in. Yes, you can use an electric pressure cooker for canning all types of fruits, vegetables, meat and even water.
Why is food canned?
Food canned are sold in reduced price and more convenient and faster to eat. To ensure that the quality of the food has not been altered by the long process of canning.
Canning is one of the best methods that you can consume all foods without any loss of taste and nutrients. However, if you want to save your time and money you should consider investing in an electric pressure cooker that you can use it just to can foods.
How do you choose an electric pressure cooker that you can can in
There are many electric pressure cookers that you can see in the market today. However, before picking one, you should consider some features so that you will have the best one for your use.
You should go for one that comes with a canning feature. It is a wonderful idea to have it with a button or switch so that you can easily change from cooking to cooking modes without having to open it and manually change it.
How to can food using an electric pressure cooker
- Before canning you should check if the jars, lids and rings are still new and clean. All rings should be tightly packed in order to avoid any accidents.
- If you want to can low sodium foods then you should reduce the water level from the original directions. The maximum water level for canning low sodium food is 1 inch above the rim of the jar.
- The inside of pressure cooker should be completely clean before starting to prepare your food. If needed, try to wipe it off with a wet paper towel.
- When canning, always remember to boil the water in the pressure cooker first before placing in the jars.
- You should start filling your pressure cooker with food and then proceed to fill the jars with your food such as salt, spices and vinegar. However before pouring your food you should ensure that it reaches all corners in your jars.
If you want to save some time and money, then go for an electric pressure cooker that has a canning feature so that you can easily cook without having to change modes manually.